Our Summer Program
Summer Day Camp 2019
Three 3-week Sessions:
2019 Summer Camp Season: June 25 – August 23, 2019
Session 1: June 25-July 12, 2019
Session 2: July 15-August 2, 2019
Session 3: August 5-August 23, 2019
For kids 2½ years through Kindergarten graduates
School Ager’s Camp
For kids graduating 1st- 5th grades
Enriching & Entertaining Visitors
Swimming daily in our on-site pool (weather permitting)
We offer plenty of choices for everyone, fun for all!
- A fun – filled program with varied recreational activities
- Expansive playground and 2 swimming pools on-site
- Swimming daily (weather permitting)
- Full time life guard on duty
- Staff is CPR and First Aid Certified
- Hands on activities include; science, arts & crafts, easel painting and literature
- Visitors provide excitement and enrichment
- Ample free-play time during which child selects own activities
- Field trips are offered for most age groups. Sign ups on a first come basis, separate fees for trips, and for some optional activities.
Check out a short video of our Summer Camp Program!
Think back to the best summers of your childhood…
what were you doing?
Enjoying friends at the swimming pool, playing ball games, exploring nature, making crafts…your children can experience this kind of genuine summer fun here at The Peppermint Tree.
Our facility includes on-site swimming pools for daily water fun, expansive grounds where we’ll play ball games, have scavenger hunts, explore nature, paint on our outdoor easels, and create arts & crafts. All throughout the summer we offer special themes, such as the Carnival, Treasure Hunt and Messy Science Day to add fun to each day. Our experienced staff provides plenty of choices for everyone, and fun for all.
See below for our fun and engaging activity calendar for Summer Camp 2019. We offer a field trip every week, a visitor every week, and lots of themes and activities through out the summer. Hope you will join us!