“My Parent and Me”
“My Parent & Me at The Peppermint Tree”
Music and movement for Infants, Toddlers, 2′s, 3’s and 4 year olds: Classes are held Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. Each is a 30 minute class followed by a 15 minute social snack time.
- A relaxed environment to share music between children and adults
- Original music inspired by many cultures and music genre
- Self expression is encouraged through movement, musical instruments, scarves, bean bags and other surprises to keep it lively and interesting
- Rhymes, finger plays, singing and more.
- Explorations of rhythm, tempo and pitch variations provide exposure to early pattern recognition
- Children and parents can connect during snack time after class.
- FUN, FUN, FUN!!
Each class is $5.00 per person (1 child and 1 adult would be $10.00)
Register for a minimum of four classes at a time. ($40.00 for 1 child/1 adult)
Classes are on-going, and you may enroll at any time. Call (732) 929-2500!
We manage enrollment and class attendance for this program through the free website: www.meetup.com. If you go to our home page on the meetup site, you can join our group and let us know which classes you plan to attend. Click here to learn more: http://www.meetup.com/Toms-River-My-Parent-and-Me-Music-and-Movement/